Whether you’re just starting down the DAM path, scaling your enterprise system, applying governance, extending your outreach, or driving the maximum value from your content, Allied Vaughn has the experience to help.
Allied Vaughn is the leading distributor of titles made available exclusively via manufacture-on-demand, to e-commerce, catalog, and physical retail merchants. Allied Vaughn licenses and distributes film, television, special interest, and audio content for a large variety of studios, networks and independents.
Allied Vaughn developed the industry standard for media manufacturing-on- demand, for a more cost effective content supply chain. MOD is a more efficient model to harvest sales from mature, emerging, and/or catalog content for DVD, Blu-ray and audio CD.
- Business Case Development
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Use Case and Process Development
- Project Planning & Management
- DAM System Access Governance and Training
- Rights Management
- Stakeholder Feedback
- Applied Meta-data and Taxonomy
- Digital Asset Ingestion
- Physical Curation and Archival Storage
- Asset Governance
- Physical and Digital Asset Processing
- Product Research / Subject Matter Experts
- Content Development
- Item setup and activation of DVD and Blu-ray titles at retail
- DVD and Blu-ray authoring
- Metadata, art, and digital file processing
- Metadata enhancement
- Content distribution to all major retail sites that carry DVD and Blu-ray products Title curation to micro-targeted web traffic
- Merchandising and assortment planning
- Automated bulk or drop-ship fulfillment options.
- Direct-to-Consumer and retail point-of-sale programs
- Monthly themed retail sale events
- Weekly product announcements and retail selling tips
- End-to-end title management, sales, reporting and payments to content partners
- Product manufacturing, fulfillment, and customer service
With a low touch, simple workflow – MOD DVD, CD and Blu-ray titles are digitally ingested and set up for manufacturing on demand with distribution to retailers, wholesale outlets, and directly to end consumers. MOD infinitely extends the lifecycle of a content providers catalog; titles are never out-of-stock, and content providers benefit from a model with no returns and where no investment in physical inventory or warehouse space is necessary.
Legacy format transfer to create DVD and Blu-ray titles
- DVD and Blu-ray authoring Menus and navigation
- Art services
- One-at-a-time manufacturing model
- Finished DVD and Blu-ray products created at time of customer order
- Never out of stock
- No returns or chargebacks for returns to your income statements
- No excess inventory
- No storage fees