Full-time, Direct Hire
Remote, Great Detroit Area
Industry: Automotive Service
Job Categories: Data Analysis, Business Insights, Data Visualization, Data Modelling, Data Mining
Digital Business Analyst
The Service Insights team is responsible for developing analytics-driven solutions to achieve their business goals. The team is responsible for applied, project-based solutions, focusing on the dealership’s service lane customer journey. Solutions require data mining, predictive modeling, simulation, and data visualization.
The Business Analyst possesses understanding of the customer journey, measurement, and strategic insight. Must be comfortable transforming large data sets to derive insights that answer business questions. Business Analyst works cross-functionally and collaboratively, leading data and analytic integration across web/platform operations.
- Develop large data sources for accessibility and use in dashboard(s) that support specific business teams’ requests and satisfy stakeholder business objectives.
- Use of SQL, R, Python programming languages to pull data from online; and offline database sources
- Develop, design and create actionable and insightful reports
- Use of data visualization and statistical modeling
- Collaboratively create and build strong working relationships with cross-functional teams to identify business opportunities and validate Outcomes and Key Results.
- Proactively work with key stakeholders to identify key customer journey funnel activities within Service Appointments, Service Communications, Service Events, Digital Integrated Parts, Strategy and Business Operations.
- Develop project goals that support the businesses with high-impact data analytics solutions
- Curiosity and passion about data
- Problem-solving skills, reasoning and data validation ability
- Experience applying data presentation and story-telling skills to reports
- Experience with programming languages such as SQL, R, Python
- Experience building and supporting dashboards in Power BI or comparable applications
- Project management experience and/or ability to break down complex problems into manageable activities
- Bachelor degree in Business, Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering, Data Science, Business Analytics, or related field preferred.
- Dealer service lane, field experience or familiarity; and familiarity of Service lane data preferred
Contact: Chris Barkoozis
Director, Content Management Services
Chris.Barkoozis@alliedvaughn.com | 248.245.5543