Full-time, Greater Detroit area
Remote; proximity for occasional on-site meeting
Start Date: Immediate
Industry: Automotive Care
Job Categories: Product Marketing, Marketing Communications, Creative Design, Graphics, Learning and Development
Product Marketing Communications Specialist
- Assist in implementation of Service Lane training and customer experience program for B2B Automotive dealer personnel.
- Communicate and collaborate with Subject Matter Experts of Service Lane systems and tools in order to identify use cases, goals, features and benefits.
- Leverage existing presentation material and update with imagery and content guidelines to drive engaging new content.
- Translate and convey subject matter expertise about system, services and tools into instructive product marketing collateral such as training guides, visual instructions, brochures, newsletters, and job aids.
- Design and create digital assets such as branding marks and logos using Adobe’s Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro
- Curate assets from Subject Matter Experts and edit/produce demonstrations for inclusion in dealer customer marketing presentations.
- Design Powerpoint slide deck templates with logo, brandmarks, animation and effects
- Create digital assets including images, training videos, Powerpoint presentations and PDFs
- Publish product marketing materials and manage edited derivatives with version control.
- Assist with video production and editing.
- Coordinate and deliver group presentations both in-person and remote field dealer training and onboarding.
Skills and Qualifications
- College degree or applicable coursework such as: graphic design, marketing, communications, copywriting, or journalism
- Experience in graphic design for product/content marketing (portfolio of sample work)
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite’s Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro
- Dealer or Automotive field service experience or knowledge
- Strong organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, and basic project management
- Interest in learning development design or HCI
- Foreign language(s) a plus.
Contact: Chris Barkoozis
Director, Content Management Services
Chris.Barkoozis@alliedvaughn.com | 248.245.5543
Allied Vaughn’s Content Management Division brings value to our client’s physical and digital content, and their supporting technology investments. With a history of industry servant leadership, a diverse industry-client base, and an experienced and dedicated workforce, we offer scalable resource solutions for content preservation and digital content management, because finding the best solution for you is always the right solution for us.