For MOD Content Providers
Allied Vaughn’s MOD onboarding team will work with you to prepare your titles for manufacture and launch within our sales channels. Click here to download our Media On Demand (MOD) Onboarding Specifications Guide Version 4.12.21
Your role as a MOD Content Provider is to submit:
- Complete and accurate metadata for each title in the template provided. Click here to download our MOD Metadata Excel Template Zip File.
Note: Use this template if you provide both MOD and Digital content.
- Conforming artwork for disc and case wrap. Click here to download our
AV PSD Templates Zip File.
- Conforming digital file for the DVD or Blu-Ray [.iso image].
Don’t have conforming art or authored DVD/Blu-Ray files? Email us for help.
Allied Vaughn provides fee-based authoring and art preparation services. On a case by case basis, those fees may be deducted from future royalties, minimizing out of pocket expenses on your part.
For Digital Content Providers
Allied Vaughn’s Digital onboarding team will work with you to prepare your titles for launch within our sales channels. Click here to download our Digital Onboarding Delivery Specifications Guide .
Your role as a Digital Content Provider is to submit the following for a successful launch:
- Complete and accurate metadata for each title in the template provided. Click here to download our AV VOD Metadata Template Version 7.8.2021
- Conforming artwork per Allied Vaughn’s specification sheet.
- Conforming Feature and Trailer in both [ProRes.mov | H264.mp4] and Closed Caption in [.scc | .srt] files.
If you already have an agreement set up with AV, email your completed Digital Metadata Template to your Onboarding Specialist. Doing so will allow us to add your launch to our schedule. Our Onboarding Specialists will assist in answering your questions.
As Allied Vaughn’s streaming platform partners expand, please check for updated AV Digital Metadata Template periodically to ensure eligible platforms can have access to your titles.
Back to top