Full-time, Direct Hire
On-Site, Arlington VA / DC area preferable; remote optional
Start Date: July
Industry: Non-profit organization management
Video Content Manager
Allied Vaughn seeks an assistant video editor and content manager responsible for eliminating hurdles by ensuring all asset files the organization’s editors require are prepared and ready for editing. The position requires managing files from ingesting, metadata application, archiving and delivery to editors. Excellent customer service is required to support both internal and external clients.
- Work in IPV Curator (Video Asset Management) to organize media for projects, enter metadata, and ensure proper file ingestion and preview of assets.
- Process transcriptions of new content for producers using either REV application or IPV Curator.
- Organize and maintain project folders and content according to the organization’s Standard Operating Procedures.
- Acquire and receive files from external vendors/clients.
- Deliver files to vendors via IPV Curator links, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, or Lucid Link as per requirements determined by vendor.
- Research customer requests and complete file deliveries.
- Support ZDAM (Digital Asset Management) operations when required and assigned.
- Maintain constant communication flow with producers and editors based on project timeline and deadlines.
- Collaborate with Digital Asset Manager to properly check-in footage from shoots.
- Track results via reporting to analyze impact of video initiatives relative to key performance indicators (KPI) such as views, engagement, growth trends, campaign success, and suggest tactics to optimize content via continuous process improvement.
- Effective time management and organizational skills in order to meet assigned deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Highly collaborative and customer-centric with the ability to build relationships
- Effective written and oral presentation skills and ability to communicate ideas effectively to both customers and senior management.
- Understanding and knowledge of post-production workflow and ability to make recommendations for increased efficiency in processes.
- Experience with or knowledge of Digital Asset Management and/or Video Asset Management platforms.
- Experience or training in multimedia or videography preferred.
- Knowledge of appropriate file formats, codecs, and their proper handling in a post-production workflow.
- Knowledge, training or experience using Adobe Premiere and Adobe Creative Suite including Premiere, After Effects, and Photoshop.
Contact: Chris Barkoozis
Director, Content Management Services