Physical Media Production
Allied Vaughn has the full range of media production services including media conversion, migration, document imaging, preservation, and sound/video services provided by production experts and Certified Archivists.
Digital Content Management
Whether you’re implementing DAM, scaling your marketing technology stack, implementing PIM, or migrating assets and metadata, Allied Vaughn has the experienced people-resources to help with any size project.
Corporate, museum or heritage archive management, archival services and collection management delivered as turnkey service or as a selection of individual services by Certified Archivists, Librarians, Conservators and Production experts.
- Business Case Development
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Use Case and Process Development
- Project Planning & Management
- DAM System Administration and Training
- Usage and Fulfillment
- Rights Management and Governance
- Stakeholder Feedback
- Product Research
- Subject Matter Expertise
- PIM System Support
- Deal Rights and Contract Metadata
- Contracts and Film Asset Migration
- Digital Rights Management
- Media Migration for Film, Audio, Video
- Conversion of all Storage Media Formats
- Preservation of Content to Sustainable Formats
- Assessment, Repair or Mitigation of old media
- Digital-to-Digital or Analogue-to-Digital Conversion
- Film, Video Transfer | Encoding, Transcoding
- Digitization of Images, Negatives, Slide, Optical Media
- Media Duplication | Anti-Piracy Encryption
- Closed Captioning | Transcription
- Print Digitization Postcards, Scrapbooks, Letters, Photographs, Posters, Newsletters, Newspaper Clippings
- Versatility of Scanners for Size, Speed, Resolution
- Planning and Project Digitization Workflow
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Scanning for Digital Text Recognition
- Restoration and Preservation of Physical Media Storage Formats
- Migration of Media Content to Sustainable Formats
- Digitization of Analogue Media Formats to Files
- Conservation of Materials in Need of Repair
We consult with corporate, museum and heritage organizations to advise how best to fulfill the mission and purpose of an archive or collections. Understanding unique needs is critical to accessioning activities and curation policy development.
We service companies and organizations to create and maintain a collection’s taxonomy dependent on the subject matter and industry classification schema. Our experienced librarians apply metadata to assets in the collection for search and discoverability. We advise on controlled vocabulary and terms for refining search results within the collection.
Our collection management professionals will govern your archive through all the assets’ lifecycle; from accessioning to fulfillment to de-accessioning. Governance ensures that fulfillment are customer service priorities as your Archivist.
- Off-premises Collection Storage: Compact Storage, Vault, Warehouse Options
- Secure and Climate-Controlled Environment
- Full Lifecycle Collection Management
- Fulfillment for Borrowing and Use for Verified Owners and Patrons