Full-time, Direct Hire
Remote, Greater Detroit, Michigan
Job Categories: Digital Business Operations
Business Operations Incident Management & Integrations Specialist
The Business Operations Specialist is responsible to be a subject matter expert (SME) in all applications affecting the service lane including Service Workbench (SWB), Online Service Scheduling (OSS), Business Development Center (BDC), Dealer Management Systems (DMS). The specialist supports the Incident Management and DMS Integrations teams in all applications to support dealers and field teams.
- Become an SME on Service Workbench PRO and SWB Pricing along with other applications: OSS, DBC, BDC, My GM Rewards, affecting the Service Solutions line of business.
- Carry out established processes and triage issues reported by the field and dealers to ensure a timely resolution.
- Serve as point of contact on all issues for service lane tools.
- Drive operational success metrics and goals for the Business Operations team in cooperation with the Service Insights team.
- Work with CX product managers, GMIT and field team to identify and prioritize system enhancements.
- Work directly with Call Center Organization, Service Product Managers, CCA Retail Channel, CCA Field Team, third-party vendors, and GM dealers.
- Monitor progress, manage risk, and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Stay abreast of current business and industry trends relevant to service lane tools.
- Be primarily responsible for triaging and resolving Service Lane issues reported in Mexico, Brazil, and Argentina
- Work with Dealer Management System (DMS) vendors to implement spec updates to support GM application updates.
- Manage compliance with vendor contracts and assist with DMS spec development.
- Work with the GM UAT team, Product Managers, Business Leads, and DMS vendors, and dealers to validate integration functionality and timely deployment, particularly in the Mexico, Brazil, and Argentina markets.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, IT, or similar discipline.
- Degree or certificate associated with computer science or information technology.
- Project Management background and experience.
- Familiarity with GM dealership fixed operations and service lane processes.
- Knowledge of and experience with the GM field organization.
- Bilingual, Fluency with Spanish language, and ideally Portuguese and/or French.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently and prioritize accordingly.
- Strong relationship-building and interpersonal skills required to work effectively with other teams across the organization, and externally with dealers and field personnel.
Skills & Competencies
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills including VLOOKUPs and Pivot tables.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project, Visio, PowerPoint, Power BI a plus
- Understanding of technical language and ability to troubleshoot Bandwidth on Demand, endpoints, web services and data transfers.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills. Ability to manage and work with external teams.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable presenting in front of large audiences (internal leadership, field, dealers)
- Ability to stay organized and work efficiently in fast-paced team and collaborative environment.
- Self-starter and eager to expand knowledge set.
- Analytics background a plus
Contact: Chris Barkoozis
Director, Content Management Services
Chris.Barkoozis@alliedvaughn.com | 248.245.5543