Full-time, Direct Hire
On-site locations: Lansing, Ypsilanti or Pontiac travel
Start Date: December 2022-January 2023
Job Categories: Digital Photography, Automotive Parts, Aftermarket, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom4
Digital Product Photographer
The Digital Product Photographer is responsible for shooting automotive part products in three locations based on existing content standards and procedures. Requires senior experience image capturing products for digital product catalog and distribution.
- Daily shoot, capture and produce quality images of automotive aftermarket parts in one of three distribution sites according to eCommerce Catalog Data specifications.
- Coordinate with team member for daily photo throughput and parts availability.
- Understanding and awareness of image file formats including JPEG, PNG, TIFF.
- Apply ACES/PIES digital asset guidelines such as: image sizing to standard like 2500 pixels on long length; RGB for digital viewing; 300 DPI for catalog sizing; compression LZW or None.
- Advanced use of Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop to edit and correct images.
- Advanced use of Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom to analyze digital image assets to determine they meet quality requirement.
- Apply creator-photographer’s experience and critical thinking to fulfill required deliverables of product shoots and control for environmental variations.
- Own the project and satisfy the necessary daily throughput for image timeliness and quality.
- Conform to facilities’ hours of operation and rules including ability to travel between one or two sites every two months.
- Adapt to part size and shoot requirement/equipment.
- Operate CubicScan 325 to produce volumetric data such as weight and dimensions.
Skills and Qualifications
- Valid Michigan Driver License. Must own vehicle. Willingness to travel.
- Professional product/merchandise/catalog photography experience (portfolio required).
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop experience.
- Experience reviewing, analyzing and correcting digital images to meet quality requirements.
- Automotive Aftermarket parts knowledge
- Knowledge of or practice in Autocare’s ACES/PIES digital asset best practices.
Contact: Chris Barkoozis
Director, Content Management Services
Chris.Barkoozis@alliedvaughn.com | 248.245.5543