Digital Content Coordinator/Specialist
- Execute cataloging, indexing, researching and fact-checking data or information about parts or products as requested and required by arrangement of data fields in a database or a system’s taxonomy.
- Locate, identify, view and catalog client-specific metadata by using keywords and/or tags. Content types may include (but not limited to) documents, video, audio, and photos.
- Provide fulfillment of asset services by monitoring, researching and supporting client inquiries and requests via phone, online, email, admin support/chat or interpersonal communications.
- Migrate digital assets to and from client internal networked resources, external devices or third-party vendors or agencies utilizing client specific software such as cloud services, web services, FTP.
- Document and track workflow metrics. Follow and complete project quota, goals and milestones as assigned.
- Exercise judgment with decisions on utilization of objective or subjective data when cataloging or/ indexing.
- Create or summarize digital asset descriptions for product items, their images or other asset types.
- Utilize quality control processes to ensure proper descriptions, correct metadata tagging, deadline/timing, and removal of duplications.
- Track both billable and non-billable hours using internal and, at times, client time-tracking apps.
- May cross-train or be cross-trained for various client project(s) as one ends and a new project begins.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Personable and effective communication professionally, while working directly with external clients, internal team members via email, correspondence, virtual meeting apps including Teams, GoTo Meeting, Zoom.
- Ability to adapt to and fulfill unique requests from coworkers and client project requirements.
- Ability to research and problem solve unique challenges as they arise and provide creative, flexible solutions.
- Flexibility within schedule to accommodate deadlines, timezone differential or client needs.
- Experience and comfort with Microsoft Office 365: Teams, Excel, Word, including the ability to learn and adapt to client-specific systems, project management applications and virtual meetings.
- Ability to utilize available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines using systemic or project management methods.
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality regarding proprietary information.
- Ability to work effectively, both independently and on virtual teams, internally and client-facing.
- 4-year degree or progress toward degree preferred.
Must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- This position will require standard physical demands expected in an office environment including standing, sitting, typing, communicating through verbal, written means and virtual meeting apps, along with other miscellaneous administrative tasks.
- This position requires use of standard office equipment; computers, monitors, printer/scanners.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.